Monday, April 12, 2010

2011 FCWC Set for March 2-6

It's official -- the 2011 Florida Christian Writers Conference will be March 2-6, 2011. Mark your calendar!

We wanted to share two more things with you to wrap up our terrific 2010 conference: a comment from one of the young conferees who attended the Teen Track, and a slideshow of the conference.
I just attended the conference, and I wanted to let you know, that this past few days have been some of the happiest of my life.  There wasn't a moment when I was unhappy, or confused,  and everyone was so friendly.  I'm a shy person, and I had no problem talking with the people who attended, and I just wanted  to let you know how special that was to me.  Thank you for make that possible.

Yours Truly,
Calleigh Walker
Feel free to embed the slideshow on your own blog or Web site. A huge thank-you to Sylvia Dunnavant, who supplied most of the pictures in the slideshow.

8 comments:

  1. WOW! I feel as if I just relived 4 days of the conference. The memories these photos brought back are precious. I recognized so many of the people there. I am grateful all over again for everyone I met and the relationships that were started. I will be re-reviewing this slide show many times. Thanks so much. John Brewer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO good. Thank you for sharing. John's right. It was like walking back through the conference at high-speed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have this on my own website as you suggest, but how do I do this? Is there code to download? Please can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirl,

    Click the icon on the lower righthand corner of the slideshow. A popup with a link that says "Get Your Own" will appear. Click that link. Select the album titled "Florida Christian Writers Conference 2010." Select a size for your slideshow to display, then copy the "Embed Slideshow" code and paste it into the HTML area of your blog's text editor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I plan to attend next year. It'll be my first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to go, but where are the details?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Calvary greetings. I plan to be part of the conference next year 2011.Let me know the details of the conference. Thanks

    PASTOR KALU OKEBE

    ReplyDelete

Chime in!