Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hello Fellow Writers,
photo - Crystal BowmanIf you are trying to decide whether or not to attend this year's Florida Christian Writers' Conference, I have one word for you--come
Whether you are a novice writer or a published writer, there are classes designed just for you.
I first attended in 2006, and it was worth every penny. I attended classes, ate lunch with other writers, and had meetings with editors. As a result of that conference, I received several book contracts. I have been a part of this conference ever since, and it just keeps getting better. 
This year I will be teaching the continuing classes on writing for children. We will cover
everything from board books and picture books, to beginning readers and Bible storybooks. We will dissect all the sub-genres within the genre of children's literature, and you will leave knowing how to write like a pro for this age group. Class sizes are small and personal.
The dress code is comfortable and casual. Bring a jacket or sweater for chilly evenings and air-conditioned rooms.
Forget fashion and wear comfortable shoes.
I hope you decide to come, because you will be glad you did. You will meet some amazing people, learn a lot,
and laugh a lot.
See you soon!


Crystal Bowman
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!